Sunday, November 4, 2012

New BLOGGER Friend


Howdy Friends!

Yay! I am super EXCITED!

I just wanted to share with y'all that my MENTOR 
has started a teaching blog! 

Ms. Wolff is SUPER DUPER AMAZING!

Hayley took me under her wings 4 years ago when I started teaching on her 2nd grade team! 

She is the reason I have a solid teaching foundation! 

No lie! I observed her for like a week (I was new to the whole teaching world seeing how I was an accountant before) 
then I was set free! Talk about SCARY.... yikers!

She will ALWAYS have a SPECIAL place in my heart...she is one ROCKIN' teacher!

She also ROCKS the THINKING MAPS!

If you are needing some new ideas for Kinder (well any grade for that matter) or how to incorporate more technology in your classroom! She is definitely your go to gal! 

So check out her blog and start following!!! I just <3 her!

0 comments: