Sunday, March 4, 2012




WOWZERS!!


What a Nice Surprise! “TOP 10 AWARD”

Sorry folks, I’ve been MIA! We’ve had lots going on at school
as I’m sure we all do! All I want to do lately when I get home is SLEEP! Thank goodness it’s almost Spring Break
I plan to catch up on my domestic duties!

On to BIGGER & BETTER thingsTHANK YOU to Krista over at The Second Grade SuperkidsKrista just recently awarded me with the TOP 10 AWARD I am over the moon EXCITED!!!



I LOVE the world of BLOGGING!!!
Here is MY TOP 10.Please Check them out!

1.   
         Reagan at Tunstall’s Teaching Tidbits
 Candis at I Teach Dual Language 
 Lidia at Kinder Latino 
 Sheri at 1st Grade Rocks 
 Erika at The Honey Bunch 
 Nicole at Teaching With Style 


You are sure to find many FABULOUS ideas at any one of these blogs! They are ROCKIN' teachers! 

I would like to share with y'all the "Permission to Pin" from my blog. Pinterest has changed my life in many ways! Beg, Borrow, or Steal you have my permission to PIN AWAY! Sharing is CARING (I agree Krista)! We all have busy lives...work smarter not harder!
 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award, Jessica! I was hoping to get this one soon because it's just so cute!!! :)
Nicole
Teaching With Style

Unknown said...

yay!!! You rocked your first award in NO time at all! I am SO excited at the thought of finding you at the staff development! Also during spring break PLEASE come meet Farley and me at The Lion and The Rose (it's in the forum) Wed. at 5:30 for dinner!!! Good luck surviving this week.
Much Love! And thanks a Billion for my award!!!!

Mrs. M said...

I'm your newest follower...I'm so glad I came across your blog :)

Color Me Kinder

Candis said...

Wow! What a honor to be in your top 10! Thank you so much! I have pointed a lot of my favorite first grade teachers your way! :)

Candis
iteachduallanguage.blogspot.com

Susana V. said...

Thank you for the award. It's my first one since I started blogging. Now how do I pass it along?

Erika said...

Jessica,
I'm so behind on email. Thanks for the wonderful award! I am a new follower of your sweet little blog.

2B Honey Bunch
The Best Endings

Pocketful of Littles said...

Just found you ober cuter blog and I am your newest follower

I would love for you to visit my blog and follow me too

Pocket Full of Kinders

Ms. Patterson

Patti White said...

Cute blog! I looked you up after our little get together yesterday eventing and am now following you. Had a blast!
Patti
A Series of 3rd Grade Events

Pocketful of Littles said...

Hi I wanted to email you about being a part of my weekly teacher/blog feature but I could not find your email address.

If this is something that you would like to participate in please email me @ pocketofkinders@gmail.com

Susana V. said...

Wow! Thank you so much for the award. I'm new to blogging but I am so appreciative of you considering me in your top ten. Muchisimas gracias. Now if only I could figure out how to post this to my blog!!