Monday, February 6, 2012

Tagged! Seriously behind!

Let's see I hope I didn't forget anyone ...If you tagged me I went back to make sure I answered your questions....


Here we go!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!


12 Fun Facts About Me!

1. I am the oldest of 4 children.
2. I'm turnin' the BIG 4-0 in August! YIKES....where has the time gone!
3. I was an Accountant before I started teaching.
4. I am obsessed with GLITTER!
5. My husband and I have date night every Thursday night...we started dance classes and we ABSOLUTELY love it!
6. I was nominated last week for "TEACHER OF THE YEAR"...very honored...especially with the amazing staff I work with!
7. I coordinated EVERYTHING!To the point of OCD issues! HA!
8. I am NOT a mornin' person...I repeat I must drink tons of coffee to function in the morning.
9. Sad to say that if I lost my IPhone....I would be devastated beyond belief! I love it! It has become my right hand!
10. I've married the love of my life twice...once on the beach (extremely romantic) and then blessed by the church.... all in one year!
11.I was the first in my family to go to college and graduate.
12. I love to clean when it rains...weird! HA!


Allyson's Questions

1.  What is your favorite blog…or blogs? The first Grade Parade,The Inspired Apple, House of Smith...just to name a few.
2.  What do you really look for in a friend? LOYALTY
3.  What is your word of the year?
WOWZERS!
4.  What is your favorite part of blogging? Reading other blogs & finding new ideas.
5.  What do you look for in a great blog? Great ideas and style.
6.  Do you have a favorite quote or a life verse? 
7.  What is your favorite movie and why? The Notebook...I'm a sucker for love stories!
8.  Do you have a favorite or go-to outfit (casual, dressy, or otherwise)? Black anything, and a caaaute flower for the hair!
9.  Who is your celebrity crush? Ryan Gosling & Tim McGraw
10.  Who in your family inspires you and why? My mama...she is the strongest woman I know! Love her so much!
11.  What is your preferred pet? A dog FO SHO!
12.  Are you a late-sleeper or an early-riser? Later-Sleeper babes!


Anna's Questions


1.What is your favorite place to eat at? Gristmill in New Braunfels, TX.

2. Do you have a favorite quote? Why is it so important to you? "Kill them with kindness"...it seems to be a trend in my life as of right now. To remind myself that it's important to stay true to who I am!

3. What is your life goal? Move to the Caribbean with the hubs :)
4.Where are you from? Corpus Christi, TX.
5.What is your favorite music to listen to? 80's kick right now!HA!
6. Any books you've read lately? The Help...it's been a while.
7. Got any plans for this summer? Family road trip up the east coast & movin' into our dream home!
8.What is your least favorite color? green
9. What is your favorite dish that you always look forward to at holidays? All the sweets made by all the lovely woman in our family!
10. Favorite TV shows? anything with drama...Housewives (all) etc...
11.What is the food that you dislike the most? Black-eyed-peas! YUCK!
12. What is one thing that is on your bucket list? Attend a student's wedding that I have taught!


Kayla's Questions

  1. What is your favorite subject and/or unit to teach? Everything Christmas!
  2. Of all the places you have ever visited, which is your most favorite and why? Saint Vincent and the Grenadines...it was so romantic and just SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL! Fell in LOVE! 
  3. Name your favorite color! Teal
  4. What is something you wish you could teach/do differently with your class? Revamp my center rotation.
  5. What was your favorite grade as a student, and why? 2nd grade...loved my teacher!
  6. What is one site, besides Pinterest or Blogger (Yes, I said that!) that you find interesting and visit often? Barnes and Noble...for the NOOK!
  7. What is your favorite book that you read with your class? The Snow Globe Family
  8. Name a special skill or talent you wish you had. Artist...so I could make super cute anchor charts & create my own craftivities!
  9. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate with cookie dough...I want some now! YUM!
  10. What is your favorite perfume? Anything ESCADA!
  11. What is a weakness that you have as a teacher? Writing...I worked on that this year!
  12. What is a strength that you have as a teacher? Math




Laura's Questions:

1. What was your favorite childhood toy? Strawberry Shortcake
2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone? 23ish
3. Do you have a nickname? What is it? Jess or Jessie
4. Diet or fully leaded drinks? Coke Zero
5. What's your favorite way to exercise? Swimming
6. Night owl or early riser? Night Owl...only time I can get things done!
7. What's your favorite color combination? Gray, white, yellow, Black, Teal, Bling!
8. Cold weather or warm weather? Warm...Fo SHOOO!
9. Have you given up your home phone to go just cellular? YUP!
10. What's your favorite thing to do during the summer? Swim & Travel with the FAM :)
11. What's the best book you have read lately/last? South Beach Diet
12. How early is your Spring Break if you have one? March 12th

1 comments:

Primary Junction said...

Thanks for participating! I love cookie dough ice cream, too! :-)

Kayla
Primary Junction